At the April, 2017 meeting, Ted Walton and Jerry Roberts gave a great presentation about San Diego Zoo photography. Many of you may be interested in signing up for one of their workshops. Here is the schedule and pricing.
Photography workshops at the San Diego Zoo:
- Cost $144.00 for 2 sessions for members
- $153.00 for non-member
Photography workshops at the Safari Park, including one day truck tour
- Cost $300.00 for 2 sessions for members
- $350.00 for non-member
* web sign up for Safari Park workshop not available until mid-May
Coming workshops at the Zoo and Safari Park:
- Birds – May 13 & 20 – San Diego Zoo
- Best of the Zoo – June 17 & 24 – San Diego Zoo
- Long lens workshops at the Safari Park, 2 sessions
- – August 12 & 26
- – October 14 & 28
- Africa Rocks – September 16 & 23
- Beginning Photography – November 4 and 18
San Diego Photo Club is an Interest Section of the Sierra Club San Diego Chapter. Our group began in 1984 and has grown to be among the largest Photo Clubs in San Diego County. Our members are artists, travellers, humanitarians, and conservationists. We support most genres of photography and welcome new members to our group.
Photo Club meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month between January and November, with meet-ups throughout the year. For more information, visit us at www.sdphotoclub.com.